Dream Bravely is committed to maintaining the security of personal information provided to Dream Bravely by you in accessing www.dreambravely.com (“Website”).
Please read the following carefully to understand Dream Bravely views and practices regarding your personal information and how Dream Bravely will treat it.
Information that may be collected
Dream Bravely may collect and process the following types of information during your use of the Website:
- Personal information that you provide by filling in any forms on the Website, or reporting a problem with the Website.
- If you contact Dream Bravely, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to the Website to analyse trends and user traffic and to gather statistical information.
Use of Information
Dream Bravely collects personal information about you through your use of the Services and the Website, including information relating to your use of the Website and the content you access.
Dream Bravely uses information held about you in the following ways:
- To verify your identity.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Dream Bravely, other users or others.
- For internal research purposes.
- For promoting and marketing services to you.
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website, should you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to the Website.
- To provide you with any services.
- For the purpose of warranty registration.
- To deal with requests, complaints and other customer activities.
- To provide you with technical support.
- For any other use that you authorise.
Non-personal data is collected for reporting about usability, performance, and effectiveness of the Website. It is used to improve the customer experience, usability and Website content.
Disclosure of Information
Dream Bravely will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to any other party unless you have given permission to do so.
Storage of Information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Dream Bravely will do its best to protect your personal data, Dream Bravely cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once Dream Bravely has received your information, Dream Bravely will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask Dream Bravely not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Dream Bravely will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if Dream Bravely intends to use your data for such purposes or if Dream Bravely intends to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting our Privacy Officer: Sarah Howell / email@example.com
Access to Information
The Privacy Act 1993 (Act) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a reasonable fee to meet Dream Bravely costs in providing you with details of the information Dream Bravely hold about you.